Troy VTX Bumper Plates
We test and review fitness products based on an independent, multi-point methodology. If you use our links to purchase something, we may earn a commission. Read our disclosures.
The VTX Bumper Plates are full rubber with stainless steel inserts. They are designed for the Olympic lifts, but they are also great for the slow lifts- deadlift, squat, etc.Manufacturer: Troy Barbell & FitnessCategory: Uncategorized
Product Summary & Specs
The VTX Bumper Plates are full rubber with stainless steel inserts. They are designed for the Olympic lifts, but they are also great for the slow lifts- deadlift, squat, etc. The rubber makes for a quiet lifting session- even when dropped from overhead!
Troy VTX econ bumpers are considered some of the best in the industry- combining great quality bumpers with an unbeatable price. On top of that, a 1 year warranty against breakage gives each user peace of mind. Pair that high quality manufacturing with Fringe Sport’s unbeatable service, and you get a one of a kind deal. Don’t be fooled by the low price- these VTX bumper plates are used by affiliates throughout the US- and they are known for their high quality, low bounce, and outstanding durability.
Not all bumpers are created equal. Here’s why your next bumper plates should be Troy VTX bumpers:
- Troy VTX bumper plates feature a steel insert that is designed to far outperform the brass bumpers used by the competition. A steel insert will take much more abuse without malforming- and it is machined to exact tolerances to fit all high-quality olympic bars.
- Troy VTX bumpers use a rubber formulation that combines the ideal mix of low bounce with high durability. Some bumper plates bounce too much- they are potentially unsafe. Other bumpers are too brittle- and they easily chip and fall apart. Not Troy VTX bumper plates!
- Troy VTX bumpers 10 and 15 pound bumpers are more stable because they have a high durabilty, “hooked” steel insert. This makes them more stable than most 10 or 15 pound bumpers- which are the most fragile bumper plates due to their thinness.
- Troy VTX bumpers are thinner than many of the competing bumpers- so you can load more weight on your bar!
- Troy VTX bumpers all have the same standard diameter– you can mix and match to load your bar.
- Finally, Troy VTX bumper plates are backed by our no-questions-asked satisfaction guarantee – plus a 1 year warranty from the manufacturer. Use them and love them- or send them back free!
- The Troy VTX bumpers are guaranteed +- 3% of stated weight.
10-lb-pair, 15-lb-pair, 25-lb-pair, 35-lb-pair, 45-lb-pair
|Made In USA||