Titan Pro Sled System
We test and review fitness products based on an independent, multi-point methodology. If you use our links to purchase something, we may earn a commission. Read our disclosures.
The Titan Pro Sled System is an all-in-one sled training system. Our modular design allows the Pro Sled System to serve as a traditional push-pull sled or drag sled, with many add-ons available for other configurations.Manufacturer: Titan FitnessCategory: Sleds
Product Summary & Specs
The Titan Pro Sled System is an all-in-one sled training system. Our modular design allows the Pro Sled System to serve as a traditional push-pull sled or drag sled, with many add-ons available for other configurations. Fits 2″ Olympic Plates. Get the most out of your training with the Titan Pro Sled System.
– Multi-function system translates to multiple workouts/exercises with one sled.
– Works as a push, pull, or drag sled with the ability to offer much more!
– Additional accessories transform the sled into a high/low push sled, wheel barrow, or lawn boy push sled (accessories sold separately).
– UHMW plastic ski liners protect your sled
– Can be used on grass, turf, concrete, or asphalt.
– Two 1.9″ diameter poles included
– Fits 2″ Olympic plates (bumper or steel plates) with plenty of clearance.
– Weight: 111 lb
– Footprint: 24″ x 40″
– Skid width: 3″
– Steel: 2″x3″ 11 gauge and 1/4″ plate steel
– Plate tube height: 20″
– Push Pole Height: 39.5″
Main Sled: PROSLED – Titan Pro Sled System
– MSLEDARCH – Single Arch
– MSLED2ARCH – Double Arch
– MSLEDHIB – High Bar
– MSLEDLOB – Low Bar
– MSLEDDHA – Double Handle
– MSLEDLAWN – Lawn Boy Handle
– MSLEDWBA – Wheel Barrow
– MSLEDRAIL – Wrap Around Rail
– PROSLEDSH – Replacement Shoes
|Made In USA||