- SUPERIOR CONSTRUCTION – Our Synergee Games Bar is built to handle your toughest workouts. From Olympic lifting to powerlifting to body building, its high-grade steel and cerakote composition, tensile strength rating of 190,000 PSI, 1500 lb weight capacity, 1.2 mm knurl, and 10 needle bearings can withstand it all.
- FITTER, FASTER, STRONGER – With a loadable sleeve length of 16.4 inches (20 kg) and 13 inches (15 KG), our barbell can carry heavy loads, helping you push out of your comfort zone and reach your potential. Created by athletes, for athletes, our Synergee Staff have witnessed members of our Synergee Community crush their PRs with the Games Bar, which is exactly why we created it.
- CERAKOTE FINISH – Our steel bar is finished with a Cerakote coating: you’ll look tired at the end of your workout, but this barbell won’t – even after years of use! Choose which color you want and get yourself a bar that suits your style as well as your workouts.
- WHAT’S IN THE PACKAGE – This bar is a Red 20 KG Bar. It is 86.75 inches long, has 16.4 inch loadable sleeve lengths, and 28 MM in diameter. 10 bearings total (5 per sleeve). Comes with a complementary pack of Wrist Wraps and Lifting Straps.
- NO SWEAT GUARANTEE – Leave the sweating and swearing for your training! Buying from Synergee means quick, hassle-free, and caring customer service! Plus, we offer a better-than-money-back guarantee: if there is an issue with your product for any reason, we will send you a new one quickly and absolutely FREE! 100% Customer Satisfaction is our Number 1 Goal!
Synergee Games Colored Cerakote Barbell
We test and review fitness products based on an independent, multi-point methodology. If you use our links to purchase something, we may earn a commission. Read our disclosures.
- Versatile for Olympic lifting to powerlifting to body building
- High-grade steel and cerakote composition
- 190,000 PSI
- 1,500 lb weight capacity
Synergee Games Cerakote Barbell Review: Budget Friendly Cerakote CrossFit BarAuthor: Cooper Mitchell
Pros & Cons
What we like ...
- 190k PSI tensile strength
- Affordable at just over $225
- Has a 15kg and 20kg option
- Great for CrossFit exercises
- Great spin on the bar
What needs improvement ...
- Cerakote sleeves can get scratched up easily
- No center knurling
- Not a versatile bar
|Loadable Sleeve Length||
|Made In USA||
GGR Community Reviews
If you want a nice-looking CrossFit barbell with weather-resistant Cerakote (more on that in a second) but don’t want to spend the money on something like a Rogue Ohio Bar, then go for the Synergee Games Cerakote Barbell.