Rogue Monster Bands
We review free products that we receive and participate in affiliate programs, where we may be compensated for items purchased through links from our site. See our disclosures page for more information.
Available to order individually, in pairs, or as part of a full set, Rogue Monster Bands are the versatile, go-anywhere accessory for customized resistance training—from mobility work and pull-up assistance to banded squats and bench presses. There are (8) color-coded versions of the natural latex rubber stretch bands to choose from, each measuring 41″ in length, but varying in width, thickness, and overall resistance.Manufacturer: Rogue FitnessCategory: Resistance Bands
Pros & Cons
What we like about the product...
- The Rogue Monster Bands are using natural latex rubber which is the highest quality rubber currently being available for resistance bands.
- Of all the companies using natural latex rubber, these are most of the time the cheapest offering when shipping is considered.
- The other companies selling bands at this level are EliteFTS and Sorinex, however, they're both often more expensive when shipping costs are factored in.
- Rogue is offering a lot of different band tensions from 15 LB to 200 LB which can be used alone or with a barbell.
What needs improvement...
- These are not the cheapest resistance bands on the market. If you want cheaper, you'll have to go with a cheaper type of latex that is more prone to splitting and breaking, however.
Product Summary & Specs
Available to order individually, in pairs, or as part of a full set, Rogue Monster Bands are the versatile, go-anywhere accessory for customized resistance training—from mobility work and pull-up assistance to banded squats and bench presses. There are (8) color-coded versions of the natural latex rubber stretch bands to choose from, each measuring 41″ in length, but varying in width, thickness, and overall resistance. This makes each band more specialized for certain types of training.
The thinnest, lower-resistance Monster Bands are best for pull-up assistance, general conditioning, rehabilitation, jumping, speed training, and beginner / light weight training. Mini bands can safely raise the intensity of a weightlifting movement without adding additional weights to a bar. For the stronger lifter, they will also add considerable resistance to bicep and tricep exercises.
– Micro #0 (Orange) – 15LB Resistance
– Mini #1 (Red) – 30LB Resistance
– Mini #2 (Blue) – 50LB Resistance
These mid-level bands can be used by stronger benchers, as well as for banded squats and other exercises involving the lower body, calves, quads, hamstrings, and glutes. Our green and black Monster Bands are also good options for mobility and stretching.
– #3 (Green) – 65LB Resistance
– #4 (Black) – 100LB Resistance
Our highest resistance bands are used for obtaining maximum resistance with squats, deadlifts, leg presses, and shrugs. These are recommended for experienced, high-performance athletes.
– Strong #5 (Purple) – 140LB Resistance
– Strong #6 (Red) – 170LB Resistance
– Super #7 (Silver) – 200LB Resistance
All Monster Bands are made from a highly durable, natural latex rubber, and include Rogue branding and the roaring “Monster” logo. Customers can order the band or bands best suited to their needs, whether you just want a better way to stretch in your home gym, or to fully equip a large training facility with a variety of bands for multiple uses, including:
– Speed and Agility training
– Increased Resistance Weight Training (without adding plates)
– Pull-up Assistance
– Jumping | Plyometrics | Aerobics
– Flexibility Exercises | Stretching | General Conditioning
– Prehabilitation | Rehabilitation
0-orange-band, 1-red-band, 2-blue-band, 3-blue-band, 4-black-band, 5-black-band, 6-black-band, 7-silver-band
Natural Latex Rubber
|Made In USA||