Rogue LT-1 50 Cal Trolley & Lever Arm Kit
We test and review fitness products based on an independent, multi-point methodology. If you use our links to purchase something, we may earn a commission. Read our disclosures.
The Rogue LT-1 Trolley™ and Lever Arm Kit gives athletes the ability to quickly reconfigure a Monster rig or rack for a wide range of movements, without the need of a wrench or other tools. We’ve put years of research and refinement into this design, looking to create an optimal mechanism that can attach to an existing 3×3” upright and enable easy north/south adjustments with lock-in stability.Manufacturer: Rogue FitnessCategory: Upper Body Attachments
See our in-depth video review of Rogue LT-1 50 Cal Trolley & Lever Arm Kit.
Pros & Cons
What we like about the product...
- The LT-1 50-Cal Trolley and Lever Arm Kit from Rogue is one their best engineered pieces of equipment that we've tested and reviewed. The quality is incredible.
- The adjustability of the lever/jammer arms greatly increases their versatility as well as their use.
- The handles on the trolley are knurled stainless steel bars that feel similar to Rogues barbells and are both easy and enjoyable to use.
- The trigger setup to allow for adjustability is the best we've used yet among adjustable jammer arms like the Sorinex Adjustable Jammer Arms.
- The set screws in the back of the trolley allow the system to sit flush with the uprights with little/if any side to side or forward and back movement during use. This is an important feature.
- The handles feature multiple handles for gripping.
- The weight horns on the handles are made of stainless steel and therefore won't scar up easily and should look good for a long time, especially when compared to powder coating.
- There are a lot of movements that can be done with the lever arms like overhead presses, snatches, car deadlift, rows, and more.
What needs improvement...
- This is an expensive piece of kit and should only be seriously considered if you know you'll get your use out of them.
- The arms don't move as easily/smoothly as Sorinex's due to tighter tolerances. Not a big deal, but not as convenient to use without much weight.
- At launch, there were many different attachments teased, however, after about a year since release, we've yet to see them come to market.
Product Summary & Specs
The Rogue LT-1 Trolley™ and Lever Arm Kit gives athletes the ability to quickly reconfigure a Monster rig or rack for a wide range of movements, without the need of a wrench or other tools. We’ve put years of research and refinement into this design, looking to create an optimal mechanism that can attach to an existing 3×3” upright and enable easy north/south adjustments with lock-in stability.
The LT-1 is compatible with all Rogue Monster Series racks and rigs (a Monster Lite version is available separately) and can be set-up to perform everything from incline bench presses to rack pulls, shrugs, squats, deadlifts, bent-over rows, snatches, and lunges. The trolley portion includes 3/8” mounting brackets, (4) acetal rollers, and (2) stainless steel knurled handles, configured in a unique “trigger” design inspired by the look of the Browning 50 Cal used during World War II. Simply grasp the two handles and pull out the machined aluminum trigger to disengage the holes and set the trolley at the desired position on the upright. The trigger itself is spring loaded, so it snaps back into place at the selected height with the aid of a 1″ machined pin.
The (2) lever arms are constructed from 3×3” 11-gauge steel and come with adjustable 1.25” diameter handle attachments and a weight post with 12” of loadable length.
Your kit includes: (2) Trolleys, (2) Arms of selected length, (2) Handle with loading pin.
Please Note: The Monster Lite version does not include stainless steel trolley handles, or stainless steel weight loading pins. These features will be finished in our signature textured black powder coat. Knurled knobs located on the quick attach handles will be replaced by a 5/8″ detent pin.
- Made in the USA
- Patent Pending Design
- Compatible with Rogue Monster Series Racks and Rigs (Monster Lite option available separately)
- Trolley Attachment: (4) Acetal Rollers w/ Bronze Bushing at hinge point, MG Black finish
- Trolley Handles: Knurled Stainless Steel, 1.125” diameter
- 3×3″ 11-Gauge Steel Lever Arms
- Arm Length Options: 48″ Standard / 35″ Short
- Handle Attachments: Textured Black, 1.25” diameter
- Weight Post: Stainless Steel, 12” loadable length
- 3/8″ Thick Steel Mounting Brackets
- 1” Hitch Pin
- Browning 50 Cal inspired trigger design
- Product Weight: 71LB (single side) 142LB (total)
As a complete system, the LT-1 represents an entirely new level of efficiency, user control, and versatility for home gyms and large-scale facilities, alike.
|Made In USA||
3×3" Tubing 1" Hole
Coop is the creator of Garage Gym Reviews. He's produced more content on home gyms and training equipment than likely anyone else in the world and is recognized as the foremost expert in the space. When not writing about barbells, squat racks, and other pieces of equipment, he can be found eating tacos and reading biographies on dead people. Coop has been featured in prestigious publications such as The Art of Manliness, Starting Strength, Men's Health, Business Insider and many others.