Rogue Echo Bumper Plates
We review free products that we receive and participate in affiliate programs, where we may be compensated for items purchased through links from our site. See our disclosures page for more information.
Rogue Echo Bumper Plates have an IWF standard 450MM diameter (10LB Plate is 446MM), minimal surface imperfections, and a weight within 1% of its target. Combined with stainless steel inserts and quality virgin rubber, the Echos offer a dead bounce and durability rarely seen in an economical plate.Manufacturer: Rogue Fitness
Pros & Cons
What we like about the product...
- The Rogue Echo Bumper Plates are the most reviewed plates on Rogue Fitness's website with over 275 reviews and a 4.9-star average.
- The Echo Bumper Plates are a tremendous value for those in the market for bumper plates for their garage gym.
- Feature a Shore A Durometer rating of 88, which is the same as the much more expensive Rogue HG 2.0 Bumper Plates.
- The weight tolerance of these bumpers is +/- 1% of the claimed weight and if not, Rogue will replace them.
- These are great for general training and CrossFit and are currently used in 100's of CrossFit Affiliates across the world.
- The lettering on the plates is white that offers great contrast and makes them easily identifiable.
- Features stainless steel insert rings.
- Bumper plates cause less damage to the barbell and your foundation when used. These are no exception.
- The 25-45 LB plate variants are warrantied for 3 years.
What needs improvement...
- Due to their width, the maximum amount of weight you can fit on the bar is less than 500 LB.
- Many reviewers stated the plates smell bad out of the box which is typical of imported rubber. One reviewer even had this to say, "I washed them and left them in the sun for a couple of days when new. I can no longer use them in my basement. My entire house smells like a chemical factory. They are now for sale and I'm looking for replacements."
Product Summary & Specs
Rogue Echo Bumper Plates have an IWF standard 450MM diameter (10LB Plate is 446MM), minimal surface imperfections, and a weight within 1% of its target. Combined with stainless steel inserts and quality virgin rubber, the Echos offer a dead bounce and durability rarely seen in an economical plate.
Echo Bumpers are available in pairs or as sets. Fully equip a new garage gym or save money supplying a school weight room or large training facility. If you’re looking for plates that will be reliable workhorses at a reasonable price, the Echos will not disappoint.
- Diameter: 450MM (+/- 3MM) / 17.72″ (IWF Standard). 10LB Plate is 446MM
- Collar Opening: 50.40MM / 1.98″.
- Stainless Steel Inserts
- Weight Tolerance: +/- 1% of claimed weight
- Minimal Bounce
- Imported from China
10-lb-pair, 15-lb-pair, 25-lb-pair, 35-lb-pair, 45-lb-pair
|Made In USA||
|10LB Plate Width||
|15LB Plate Width||
|25LB Plate Width||
|35LB Plate Width||
|45LB Plate Width||
10-15LB plates are warrantied for 90 days. 25-55LB plates are warrantied for 3 years.