REP Rubber Coated Olympic Plates
We review free products that we receive and participate in affiliate programs, where we may be compensated for items purchased through links from our site. See our disclosures page for more information.
Our rubber coated Olympic weight plates are ideal for home gym and light commercial use. The rubber coating helps prevent damage to equipment, while also reducing noise in your gym.Manufacturer: Rep FitnessCategory: Metal Plates
Product Summary & Specs
Our rubber coated Olympic weight plates are ideal for home gym and light commercial use. The rubber coating helps prevent damage to equipment, while also reducing noise in your gym.
- Durable rubber coating with no strong odor. No recycled rubber!
- Attractive embossed logo and weight markings with red inlay
- Grip cutouts for easy handling
- 17″ diameter 45 lb plates
- 3% weight tolerance
- 2.5lb – 1″/6.25″
- 5lb – 1.25″/7.5″
- 10lb – 1.75″/9.5″
- 25lb – 2.5″/11.75″
- 35lb – 2.25″/14.5″
- 45lb – 2.25″/17″
- Plate Sets
- 115 lb – (2) 2.5-25 & (4) 5-10
- 155 lb – (2) 2.5-45 & (4) 5-10
- 185 lb – (2) 2.5-10-25-45 & (4) 5
- 255 lb – (2) 2.5-10-25-35-45 & (4) 5
- 295 lb – (2) 2.5-25 & (4) 5-10-45
- 355 lb – (2) 2.5-10-25-35 & (4) 45 & (6) 5
|Made In USA||
2.5-lb-pair, 5-lb-pair, 10-lb-pair, 25-lb-pair, 35-lb-pair, 45-lb-pair
Coop is the creator of Garage Gym Reviews. He's produced more content on home gyms and training equipment than likely anyone else in the world and is recognized as the foremost expert in the space. When not writing about barbells, squat racks, and other pieces of equipment, he can be found eating tacos and reading biographies on dead people. Coop has been featured in prestigious publications such as The Art of Manliness, Starting Strength, Men's Health, Business Insider and many others.