A versatile strength-training tool, IronMind sandbags are made for tough stuff like lifting, carrying, and loading. Outstanding for conditioning work, sandbag training naturally involve your grip and is perfect for MMA, strongman, and related forms of functional training. IronMind sandbags have been used at the World’s Strongest Man contests in 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014—they are the dominant sandbag used on the professional strongman circuit worldwide and are equally useful for weekend warriors training at home. Made of Cordura, 24” x 36”; holds 300-lb. of sand fully loaded; can be filled with anything from rags or straw to sand, depending upon how much weight and what kind of feel you prefer. Set includes sandbag, two liners and Complete Sandbag Training Course by Brian Jones.
- Superb functional training tool for strength, conditioning, and grip work
- Use indoors or out; simulates stonelifting in a much more convenient format
- Durable, good-looking, and easy to use
- Proven at the World’s Strongest Man contest
- Made in the USA by IronMind, providing Tools of the Trade for Serious Strength Athletes since 1988