Fringe Sport Longhorn Buffalo Bar
We test and review fitness products based on an independent, multi-point methodology. If you use our links to purchase something, we may earn a commission. Read our disclosures.
In Texas, Longhorns ranged from the Red River to the Rio Grande, east to the Louisiana line and west to the upper breaks of the Brazos River. These early longhorns, almost completely wild, continued to roam Texas until the end of the Civil War.Manufacturer: Fringe SportCategory: Buffalo Bars
See our in-depth video review of Fringe Sport Longhorn Buffalo Bar.
Product Summary & Specs
In Texas, Longhorns ranged from the Red River to the Rio Grande, east to the Louisiana line and west to the upper breaks of the Brazos River. These early longhorns, almost completely wild, continued to roam Texas until the end of the Civil War.
After the Civil War many men returned home to find their fields destroyed. But they did find one thing- wild Longhorns roaming about. The Longhorn was their ticket out of economic hardship.
For decades after the Civil War Longhorns made cowboys and their meal ticket.
“Challenging” might describe the job of transporting cattle north to beef-hungry cities. Overland cattle drives became the norm via famous cattle trails such as the Western, Chisholm and Goodnight-Loving to iconic rail hubs in Kansas, Wyoming and other northern states.
The Texas Longhorn rules cattle country. After setting foot on North American soil nearly 500 years ago, the beast has triumphed through survival of the fittest as the lone cattle breed in America, without human aid, to truly adapt to America.
So too will the Longhorn bar adapt to you. Here’s why:
- Born in the U.S.A. American sourced steel, 100% made in America and a maker’s mark that will make you the toast of the town. You’ll make Uncle Sam forever proud.
- Plush Back Seat. Backs aren’t flat. They have roundness and contour shapes. When you saddle up to the Longhorn, it’s going to sit with unmatched stability and comfort on your back, perfect for those long training drives. If you haven’t felt one on your back yet, don’t be surprised when it feels equivalent to sitting in a La-Z-Boy.
- Super Utility Player. After spending some time in the saddle, you won’t even feel the Longhorn sitting on your back as it rests with natural ease either in a high bar or low bar position.
- No More Joint Rolling. You’ll be delighted with the relief and comfort the Longhorn offers your shoulders, wrists and even biceps. Enjoy the smoothest ride ever that the Longhorn bar provides thanks to the altered angles and relaxing bend. Works wonders to reduce shoulder torque and wrist strain. If you have any shoulder issues, don’t think twice to add this beast to your stable to reduce your burden.
- ï»¿Power..uplift. ï»¿Specifically designed for the dynamic duo of power lifts (squat and bench press) you’ll squat easier and bench deeper. Enhances your position and bracing by improving lat engagement and scapular retraction. Be a real cowboy and saddle up for front squats and even rows.
- No More Dive Bars. Going from a straight bar to the Longhorn is like going from a hotel pillow to memory foam. The upgrade will make you never want to miss leg day ever again.
- Lifetime Warranty. You’ll never have to worry about breaking bad with us, or bending it like Beckham. We want you to lift off, not to tee you off.
|Made In USA||