Fringe Sport Commercial Glute Ham Developer Pro
We test and review fitness products based on an independent, multi-point methodology. If you use our links to purchase something, we may earn a commission. Read our disclosures.
Product Summary & Specs
Whip Your Posterior into Shape
If butts were currency, they’d be as hot a Bitcoin. They’re everywhere and everyone wants a piece. Have you spent more than 5 minutes on Instagram? Women proudly flaunt their derrieres to fame. We’re not even going to discuss twerking or Lululemon.
How often do you remember your high school physics or geometry class? Yeah that’s right. NEVER.
How often do you remember when a flame told you your butt looked great in that one pair of jeans? FOREVER.
When you try on a new pair of jeans at the store, what’s the first thing you do? You turn around and look at that booty in the mirror.
Plus, butts are the lone shared, sexual, anatomical feature of men and women. EVERYONE loves a good looking booty.
Posterior Chain What?
I imagine there’s 1% of you out there who legitimately want to strengthen your posterior chain, or whatever that is. I applaud you.
For the rest of us, we want to show off a rear that we’ve put into high gear.
Let’s not act like fitness is all about intrinsic goals. I call BS if you don’t want to also look good.
Let’s be adults and put aside the pretense that we’re not sexual creatures. Admit that the booty is the universal currency of attraction.
If you don’t want to be bankrupt in the bedroom, then shake your moneymaker right into this GHD.
Our glute ham developer stands super strong, rugged and durable like a tank. The 11 gauge steel in a black matte, powder coat ï»¿blitzes your booty on a triangular base with rubber footpads to ensure max stability, while cushiony pads make sure that you never bruise the goods.
The GHD comes with built-in resistance band pegs for those times when you want to kick your ass with full firepower. Handsome Fringe Sport laser cutout on the base forever reminds you that we’re the pain in your ass responsible for it looking so good.
- Built-in resistance band pegs for increased difficulty
- Compact design is perfect for tighter spaces and makes it incredibly sturdy.
- Dense 9 1/2″ wide pad, 43″ at it’s highest.
- Adjustable distance from the foot plate to the pad: 18″ at its closest and 29″ at its furthest.
- 1 Year Warranty
Product Content and Specifications
- Contents: 1 – Commercial Glute Ham Developer Pro (GHD)
- Material: Steel
- Dimensions: 18″ inches wide in front, 36 1/2″ wide in back, 76″ long, and 43″ high to top of foot pad, 50 1/4″ high to top of footplate
- Hole Spacing: 1″
- Weight: 198 lb
- Weight Capacity: 660 pounds
- Assembly Required – PDF Instructions
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Shipping Restrictions: The way this product is packaged, we cannot ship to APO addresses
|Made In USA||