Fringe Sport 2×3" Dip Bar Attachment
We test and review fitness products based on an independent, multi-point methodology. If you use our links to purchase something, we may earn a commission. Read our disclosures.
The Dip Bar fits all racks with a 2″ x 3″ 11-gauge steel and 5/8″ holes. It is also fully adjusts to your preferred height.Manufacturer: Fringe SportCategory: Upper Body Attachments
Product Summary & Specs
The Dip Bar fits all racks with a 2″ x 3″ 11-gauge steel and 5/8″ holes. It is also fully adjusts to your preferred height. Perfect for straight bar dips to strengthen your upper body. This dip bar also has rubber handles to prevent slipping and provide better grip.
- Can be easily added to most racks or rigs with 2″x3″ uprights with 5/8″ holes.
- Two pins included to secure dip bar station to the upright.
- The angular bar layout allows you to adjust your workout, go closer for a narrower dip and further out for a wider dip.
- There are not a ton of people in the functional fitness world that would do dips with every workout, so it’s nice to hook it on your rack or rig, do your dips, and unhook when you’re done.
- Contents: 1 – 2″ x 3″ Dip Bar Attachment
- Color: Black
- Dimensions: 26″ at the widest and 18″ at the narrowest. It comes out 23″ from the rack when attached.
- Best Fit: Uprights 2 inches wide and 3 inches deep with 5/8 inch holes (on 2 inch side).
- Handle Diameter: 1.5 inches
- Weight: 12.5 pounds
- Weight Capacity: 265 pounds
- Material: Powder-Coated Steel
- Warranty: 1 Year
|Made In USA||
2×3" Tubing 5/8" Hole
Coop is the creator of Garage Gym Reviews. He's produced more content on home gyms and training equipment than likely anyone else in the world and is recognized as the foremost expert in the space. When not writing about barbells, squat racks, and other pieces of equipment, he can be found eating tacos and reading biographies on dead people. Coop has been featured in prestigious publications such as The Art of Manliness, Starting Strength, Men's Health, Business Insider and many others.