CAP Barbell Competition Cast Iron Kettlebell
A quality kettlebell is a must in any gym. Whether you are just starting out with kettlebells or using them to train for a competition, these Cast Iron Competition Kettlebells will get the job done! These kettlebells are engineered and built to be safe, durable and dependable. CAP uses only quality cast iron and enduring finishes with a proper proportioned grip that is comfortable and gives the safety and confidence while being used.
The CAP Competition Kettlebells are available in many sizes and are color coded for easy identification. Whether you are just beginning to workout or are a fitness enthusiast, CAP has the size kettlebell you are looking for. This kettlebell group from CAP is available in the following lb: 9, 13, 18, 26, 35, 44, 53, 62, 70, 80, 88.
- VERSATILE – Kettlebells offer the ability to target specific muscle group exercises or a full body workout. Flat bottom allows ability to be used in specific flat bottom kettlebell exercises such as renegade rows, mounted pistol squats and handstands.
- CONSTRUCTION – Made of solid high-quality cast iron with no weld, no seam casting and coated in an industrial powder coated finish for enduring protection.
- FEATURES – Generous wide opening handle ensures a comfortable, secure grip with one hand or two. Size markers around the base of the handle allow the kettlebell size to be clearly identified. The flat bottom allows for easy, safe storage.
- FUNCTIONAL – Perfect for swings, deadlifts, squats, get-ups, snatches and other athletic or cross training workouts.
- CHOICES – This kettlebell group from CAP is available in the following lb: 9, 13, 18, 26, 35, 44, 53, 62, 70, 80, 88.
- Cast Iron
- Made in USA