Rogue has been hinting at a new more affordable dog sled for some time.
They currently offer the Rogue Dog Sled 1.2 that although is a great sled, is also pretty bulky and unnecessarily expensive for those who don't plan to purchase the attachments.
The Rogue Echo Dog Sled is simple in design and very efficient.
The Echo Dog Sled offers a streamlined, budget-priced design. By cutting the base from a single 1/4” sheet of steel and reducing welds and scrap, Rogue has built a maximum-efficiency weight sled that’s still equipped for intense, multi-surface training.
Even Danny Broflex uses one:
- Made in the USA
- Single-piece formed steel construction: 1/4” plate steel
- Foot Print 36.5″ x 25″
- Height 37.5″ (with uprights & plastic)
- Product Weight 87 lbs.
- Includes (2) Push Poles which can be placed in any of the four sockets
- Weight Post with 17” loadable length / 450+ LBS capacity in steel plates
- All hardware for set-up included
Stay Strong, Live Long,