Are you tired of…
- Not meeting your physical and mental goals?
- Having to drive to the gym?
- Working out in a subpar facility?
- Receiving unwanted technique tips from the “1975 Mr. Tri-County Bodybuilding Champion?”
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then welcome. You're in the right place.
Garage Gym Reviews is dedicated to helping people just like you reach their physical and mental goals, by building the gym of their dreams in the comfort of their own home. We provide honest and in-depth advice on equipment, gear, training, and more.
I'm Coop and I Spend Too Much Time Researching Gym Equipment
In my attempt to increase all areas of fitness, I got tired of going to the gym. I wanted to crank my heavy metal \m/ , lift (moderately) heavy weight, sweat a lot, and grunt more than necessary all within a few feet of my kitchen.
I've made this possible for myself and now share how others can as well. There are a few ways you can follow along with my journey:
Here are a few articles to get you started:
- The Ultimate Home Gym Guide
- Building a Budget Home Gym
- The Best Olympic Barbell
- Jocko Willink's Garage Gym
- Dwayne ‘The Rock' Johnson's Home Gym